cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cogeco.ca

ianjayne
Rising star

I've posted this previously and note others have had the same issue in the past.

Both my 'blueyonder.co.uk' and our 'virginmedia.com.' emails bounce back from 'Cogeco.ca'.

Yet, my 'gmail' goes though to its destination.

Anyone have any ideas why?

Sensible answers only please.

21 REPLIES 21

Just an update on this Cogeco thing.  Still not accepting emails from blueyonder.

Hi @ianjayne,

Welcome back to our community forums and sorry to hear this particular email issue is ongoing. 

Just to confirm, during this time have you been in contact with Cogeco.ca regarding their anti- spam measures? If so what was discussed?

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

No.  Never approached them, just looked at Spam Cop.

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for letting us know ianjayne. 

We would recommend contacting Cogeco.ca to request further information on their spam filters. 

Please let us know what they advise. 

Thanks 

Nat

I decline to contact Cogeco regarding its behaviour with regard to your systems. You may if you wish.  I can communicate using another platform. 

Thanks for your reply, ianjayne,

We will also check with our internet security team, 

Cheers,

Corey C

Thanks Cory, not sure if this is the right place perhaps you'll need to PM me for A/C details, I ordered a POD last week on a text sent it was supposed to be delivered your team on SAT 25th Sept by Yodel but I've not heard or seen anything from YODEL. Thanks.  PS also my account on the app says 'no orders or appointments yet' - PSS yet the web page says order number 19170889 arriving 8x6 25th. I think somethings amiss somewhere.

Thanks for coming back to us @ianjayne

I'll seek to drop you a private message to see if we can find the whereabouts of the Wi-Fi pods. 

Check out the purple envelope in the top right hand corner for a private message from me

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

Noted and replied.

HI Just thought I'd mention it seems I can email Cogeco now from my blueyonder and my wife can from her virginmedia platforms.  We have both sent emails to the Cogeco address and so far so good.