cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Closing Orphaned email account

GraemeP1961
Joining in

Hi I have a very old orphaned NTL world email account, which I have lost the password for. 

I occasionally get emails forwarded to my alternative email, which is very frustrating as it brings the old address back up which more people then use.

How do i go about removing the orphaned address?

Fingers crossed for a solution

Graeme

3 REPLIES 3

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

The VM Forum Team staff should be able to help you with this when they reach this thread.

If you are a current VM broadband customer please confirm that the email address concerned is not linked to your current broadband account.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Nathan_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @GraemeP1961, welcome to our forum and thanks for your post.

I can certainly have a look at getting this sorted for you. I'll send you a PM to confirm your details.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@GraemeP1961  Look out for a private message from Nathan_B.  It should show in the purple envelope icon at the top right corner of this page.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks