Joining in

I need an ntl email closed that no longer works and I have not used in years

4 REPLIES 4

coenoby
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Brodie01 wrote:

I need an ntl email closed that no longer works and I have not used in years

I assume that you are no longer a Virgin Media Broadband customer but if you are, you may be able to close it yourself. Post back if you still are and someone will give you the steps to follow.

However, if you don't have a VM Broadband account one of the Forum Team (VM employees who support this forum) can arrange to get that deleted for you. One of them will contact you via this thread in the next day or so. They will take your details by Private Message (PM) so don't post the email address here..

Coenoby

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media.

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @Brodie01,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post your issue on the forums.
Are you still a Virgin Media broadband customer and want to close the email account or are you a former customer, who need to close the account?

Regards,

Steven_L

I am a former VM customer who needs the account closed

Thank you for your response @Brodie01. In this case, I have sent you a private message to look into this. Please lookout for the purple envelope and provide a response when you can.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs