Menu
Highlighted
ianonthecoast
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Close virgin media email account

I had to leave Virgin Media nearly 2 years ago because I couldn't get set up at my new address (Cabling issues). I have an old virginmedia email account which I don't need anymore and can't manage profile, not recognised on My Virgin Media etc but need it closing as I understand that it has been hacked (text from virgin media today)? Please can you advise?

0 Kudos
coenoby
Knows their stuff
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Close virgin media email account

@ianonthecoast wrote:

Please can you advise?

The Forum Team (Virgin Media employees) should be able to sort this out for you. However, it will take them a few days to pick up this post.

In the meantime do not mark this post as a 'Helpful Answer' because they will take that to mean that the problem has been solved and therefore assume no action is required.

Just be patient and help will arrive. Smiley Wink

Coenoby

I am just another Virgin Media customer.
If someone posts a useful reply you can say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up sign in their post.
If someone posts a message that solves your problem it helps everyone if you mark their post as a Helpful Answer
Forum Team (Retired) Jen_A
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi ianonthecoast,

We can definitely help with this. Please reply to my PM (purple envelope, top right) with the requested information and I'll sort this out 🙂

Jen
Forum Team

Forum Team (Retired) Jen_A
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Email address removed from our central directory and confirmed via PM 🙂

Thanks for your patience,

Jen
Forum Team

0 Kudos