thanks

jennifer

4 REPLIES 4

coenoby
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Jnr181818 wrote:
i need to close an Ntlworld account 

If you are no longer a Virgin Media broadband customer, one if the Forum Team (VM employees who support this forum) can arrange that for you. One of them will contact you via this forum thread in the next day or so.

However, if you are a Virgin Media broadband customer and that email address is a secondary address linked to your broadband contract you should be able to delete it by:

• Signing into your My Virgin Media account (where you view your VM bills and package details) via this link https://my.virginmedia.com/home/signIn  
  • Click on "Update settings" and then "Account details"
  • Scroll down the Account details page and click on  "Manage other Virgin Media accounts". You will see your secondary email accounts listed with an option to delete to the right of each one.

Coenoby

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media.

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Jnr181818,

Welcome to our Community Forums! Thank you for your first post and for your query! I understand that you're wanting to close an old NTLWorld account that you no longer use.

Can you confirm if you're an active Virgin Media customer, or a former customer? Did @coenoby advice help with your situation? Please let us know so we can help remove this email as you wish.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Thanks for the reply

i am no longer a virgin customer

thanks

Jennifer

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Jnr181818, 

Thank you for your reply and for confirming. 

We would be happy to have the email address deactivated for you. 

I will just need to take a few details so I will pop you over a private message now. 

This will be available via the purple envelope on the top right of this page. 

Speak soon, 

Nat