cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changed Email address

TheSpook
Joining in

Keep receiving the VM Edit email to my old email address.  Could it be configured to be sent to the one on my account.  Thanks

5 REPLIES 5

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi TheSpook,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, in regards to receiving Emails from us to your old Email, we would always send anything to the selected preferred contact Email, you can change this Via your Online Account under my profile, here you can change the username to a different Email and also the contact Email address, you can find out how to do this in more detail here.

If you do need any further help, please do not hesitate to reach back out.

Regards

Paul.

Yes, that was all done by phone to Virgin a couple of weeks ago. Profile is as it should be.    Still sending me an email to my old address.

Hi TheSpook,

Thanks for posting and sorry to hear you're still getting emails to the old address.

So I can help I'll need a few more details from you, I've popped you over a private message for this (purple envelope, top right hand corner)

Alex_Rm

TheSpook
Joining in

Just received another edition of the Virgin Media Edit sent to my old email address at sky despite ensuring that I have no reference to it on my Login.

Hi TheSpook, 

Thanks for coming back to us on this. 

The emails for the VM Edit are pre-scheduled so it's likely there has been a slight crossover. Checking our systems here, I can see that your email address has been correctly updated so you shouldn't get any further mails to the Sky address anymore. 

Let us know if you have any further issues. 

Take care. 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs