Menu
dev1888pd
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Change user name.

Hi

I have changed my VM username for email.

I have received confirmation to original email saying this has been completed.

When I log into new email it bring uo a screen saying we have sent a verification email to new inbox and for me to accept it but it will not/I cannot get into new inbox to see this email as no option

Please help

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Change user name.

When using the Change username option the chosen username has to be a third party email account that you already have set up and have access to.  Changing the username does not change the underlying email address. 

To cancel the change sign back into My Virgin Media with the original username and password and follow the prompts.

MissPasko
Knows their stuff
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Change user name.

Assuming you are using VM web mail on a browser?  Try logging out of the old account completely, then use an incognito window or a different browser and sign in to the new account.  Does this help?  If not, please get back to us, and describe in more detail, showing a screenshot if possible (but obscure any personal details, of course).

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Have we solved your issue? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer'
0 Kudos