cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot sign in to my IMAP account

caulfieldcs
Joining in

Hi

My email has suddenly stoped working on all devices.  When I try to login I get the incorrect username / password screen..... although I know the details are correct.

It seems I have a secondary account which is where the problem is because when I sign in under the primary account it is fine.

It is a Blueyonder.co.uk account.... is this a problem??? have things changed??

I have deleted the account from Apple Mail and tried to reinstall but my details are not recognised.

I spent an hour and a half on the phone yesterday and was promised a call back which did not happen.  

Can anyone help??

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @caulfieldcs,

Welcome and thanks for taking the time to post here on our forums.

I'm sorry to hear of the issues that you're having with your email account, has this changed since yesterday morning?

In the meantime I have refreshed your mailboxes connection to the email server, hopefully this will clear the issues that you're having and will have no affect if your mailbox has already been restored.

Please let me know if this has made a difference to your mailbox.

Regards,

Steven_L

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @caulfieldcs,

Welcome and thanks for taking the time to post here on our forums.

I'm sorry to hear of the issues that you're having with your email account, has this changed since yesterday morning?

In the meantime I have refreshed your mailboxes connection to the email server, hopefully this will clear the issues that you're having and will have no affect if your mailbox has already been restored.

Please let me know if this has made a difference to your mailbox.

Regards,

Steven_L

Cheers Steven…. That seems to have sorted the issue. 👍👍

Thanks for your reply and update, caulfieldcs, glad t hear this issue has been sorted. ^CC