Menu
Highlighted
AC0101
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Cannot close old Blueyonder account

I haven’t had a VM account in years, I don’t have a log in or account number.  I am still receiving diverted email from my old blueyonder address despite having spoken to VM several times and been told it was closed.  It is driving me mad, can anyone help get rid of this old account?

0 Kudos
MissPasko
Knows their stuff
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Cannot close old Blueyonder account

@AC0101 wrote:

I haven’t had a VM account in years, I don’t have a log in or account number.  I am still receiving diverted email from my old blueyonder address despite having spoken to VM several times and been told it was closed.  It is driving me mad, can anyone help get rid of this old account?

Welcome to the community.  You have come to the right place.  The Forum Team (VM employees) have a good track record of getting these situations escalated to the IT department for permanent deletion.  Someone will contact you in this thread and then by private message to pass security and take your personal details.  It may be a few days, depending on how busy it is.

After that, you can confirm the work is done by using the facility at mailtester.com - if in doubt, come straight back here!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Have we solved your issue? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer'
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cannot close old Blueyonder account

Evening AC0101, 

Thanks for your post 🙂

MissPasko is right, this is something we can help with 🙂

I've popped you over a private message so I can get a few more details from you.

Get back to me when you can,

Alex_Rm

0 Kudos