cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot access one of two blueyonder email accounts

CarolC1
Tuning in

Since 2nd December 2021, I have been unable to access one of my two blueyonder email accounts. After phoning and being transferred to different advisers via my Virgin Mobile Account, I was told they would be in touch 3-5 days. This is now the cut off for the five days, so I’m guessing I won’t be hearing from anyone?

Virgin are allowing access to the blueyonder account THEY use for my billing (no surprise) but my other blueyonder is no longer accessible giving error messages re:password, which hasn’t changed. Thing is, the account I cannot access has EVERYTHING going to it, as it’s been my primary email since Virgin bought out Telewest many many years ago. So, all services ‘online’ go to this account, which I cannot access. I may have to go and walk into my bank for their advice, as any emails that have been coming from them are no longer accessible.

Whilst I have set up a new email account, I cannot send anything forward from my ‘important’ mailbox within the inaccessible blueyonder account, as it is totally locked down.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated, as this has turned into a very upsetting and frustrating episode, that I have little or no control over.

Thank you, I have only just joined the community, so not sure as to whether I’m in the right place kind of thing.

11 REPLIES 11

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Good morning @CarolC1

Thank you once again for taking the time to come back to us. 

I know Gareth has already looked into this for you but I would like to pop you over another PM so that I can take another look into this. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

Hi Zak,

I appreciate that, thanks.

Carol