cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot access my emails

GaryLee11
Joining in

I have not been able to access my emails on my Virgin account for 2 days now and even changing my password wont help it keeps saying my emails are not available at this time. My wife has had no issues getting to hers but i dont know why mine wont let me in as i have never had an issue before and last went on to read then Sunday 12th March.

2 REPLIES 2

coenoby
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@GaryLee11 wrote:

even changing my password wont help it keeps saying my emails are not available at this time

If you are still seeing the "Your mailbox is not available at the moment" error after resetting your password it would be worth resetting it again one more time.

Make sure that you change it to a password you have never used before and after changing it wait 20 to 30 minutes before trying to access the email account again.

If that still does not work the Forum Team (VM staff who support this forum) are best placed to help you. Either way, one of the team will contact you via this thread in the next day or so.

Coenoby

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media.

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey GaryLee11, thank you for reaching out and I am so sorry to hear this.

Did the advice above at all help?

If not please do let me know and we will look at doing something else. Thanks

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?