cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot access emails

CharSey
Joining in

Hello, i have been unable to access my emails with receiving messages to try again later, if it continues to contact virginmedia.

I would appreciate help in assessing my email account as this is my primary account and expecting important return to school emails. I have had to register for this community service using an old email address i no longer use.

4 REPLIES 4

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@CharSey 

Provided that the email account concerned is attached to your current VM broadband account then you will probably be able to regain access to the email addresses by changing the passwords.

Sign in to My Virgin Media, go to My Profile and/or Manage Accounts depending on whether the account concerned is your primary account or an additional one. Select the account concerned and then click on Change to the right of password if a primary account or View/Change then change to the right of password for secondary accounts.

If that hasn't unlocked your email address after at least 30 minutes then post back and the VM Forum Team staff should be able to help you when they reach this thread.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello CharSey

Thanks for your post 

Can I please ask if you still need assistance with this 

If so, let me know asap so we can get you back online 

Gareth_L

Thanks for checking in, i have access to my emails thanks to Graham's good advice.

Charmaine 

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi CharSey, 

Thank you for your reply, glad to hear @Graham_A'S advice was helpful.

Zoie