cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot access email

donnac156
Joining in

I have started having trouble with my secondary email account, for some reason I can no longer access my emails on my iPhone or through the virgin web browser and get a message saying the account is not accessible try again in an hour. I have tried resetting my password but this still hasn’t helped I still get the same message. Please help I use this email address for most things.

7 REPLIES 7

Molly_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey @donnac156,

Welcome to the forums and many thanks for your post. I'm really sorry you're having issues accessing your mailbox at the moment.

I'd like to help try and unlock this for you - I'll send you a private message so I can confirm your account details, so please keep an eye on the purple envelope at the top of the page.

Many thanks,

Molly_G
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Molly_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey @donnac156,

Thanks for chatting with me via pm - glad I've been able to get this sorted for you, apologies once again for the disruption.

Please feel free to drop by to the forums if you need any future assistance.

Kind regards,

Molly_G
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

donnac156
Joining in

I had issues with an email account yesterday which has been rectified today by Molly, now a different email address is having the same issues, please help ,

Hi @donnac156 thanks for coming back to us.

Sorry to hear you're now having issues with another email address, when your issue appears to have been resolved with another email address.  I am going to drop you a quick private message.

Regards

Lee_R

Hi Donna

As you've recently cleared account security and because you've contacted us so quickly within the same chain, I do not require you pass security on this occasion.  Instead, please can you confirm the email address you need help with and any error messages you may be receiving?  Also, just to be sure, how are you attempting to sign in?  Via a 3rd party client?  Or via our website?

Regards

Lee

Hi Lee

email I am now having issues with is [DELETED]@VirginMedia.com

they have stopped coming through on my iPhone and I also get the message of the email isn’t available when I try on the website.

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post.]

Hey @donnac156,

As your email address was removed from the forum due to security concerns , I have re-enabled all of the addresses on your account that should be active. Please let me know if the account is now working for you.

Regards,

Steven_L