cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot access email firefox now smartphone

fuego
On our wavelength

Hi background to this: one of my associated accounts (my son's was hacked) but this was rectified. I took the opportunity to change my password for security, Since then I had to get the technical team involved as I couldn't access my emails - getting messages it didn't recognise any of my credentials + when I tried 'forgot password' (I hadn't of course) it said it didn't recognise any of my security answers that I knew were 100%! This problem was finally fixed but I found I could not access my emails via my preferred Firefox browser so have to use Chrome. I have now discovered I cannot access my emails via my smartphone i.e. same error message saying my credentials are not recognised!

Btw my browser is not Firefox on my phone + yes all my settings for Virgin media are 100% (I know them from memory but also triple checked).  

1 REPLY 1

Tom_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi fuego, thanks for getting in touch.

I'm sorry to hear you've encountered this issue accessing your emails. There has been a wider issue with the email service this week, however i'm not sure if this is related as the error message seems to be different.

I'd like to take a further look into it to see what we can do to help, just look out for my PM (the purple envelope) and we'll be able to do that.

Tom