Menu
Zero_x
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Cannot Login to Email by any means

One of our email accounts we cannot login to, we have tried changing the password and various methods including web, pop3 and imap. Please help, many thanks

0 Kudos
ratters68
Joining in
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cannot Login to Email by any means

welcome aboard, there's just a few thousand of us with the same issue, I've had no emails since 13/6/20. no sign of a fix, no response from any mods or virgin. tech support none existent.etc etc.

0 Kudos
Zero_x
Joining in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Cheers Ratters68, I guessed as much, but can't seem to tell anyone at Virgin about the problem, so put my post here, very annoying

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Zero_X,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community, I am sorry to hear you have been unable to access your email account ,so I can help with this, I will send you an invite into a private chat, I will send this shortly, please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Ratters68,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community, I am sorry to hear you have been unable to access your email account ,so I can help with this, I will send you an invite into a private chat, I will send this shortly, please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Ratters68,

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

You are very welcome Andy, glad I could help.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos