cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot Access Email Via Virgin Media Mail

Stuman1
Tuning in

Hi, when I try to access my email via Virgin Media Mail i.e. Web access, I get a white screen with the message 'Forbidden'. This is the same on multiple devices (including Windows and Android) with cache and cookies cleared beforehand. I have reset my password myself and had my password reset via Virgin Media phone support (who also suggested waiting for 30 minutes for the reset to take effect), but the problem still persists. Not sure what to do next?

7 REPLIES 7

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Stuman1

Thanks for posting on the community forum and sorry to hear about this!

What internet browser are you using to access webmail?

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hello Travis,

I phoned Virgin Media support again today and I understand a ticket has been raised with IT, so hopefully that will now progress. I’ve been trying to log in via both Chrome (Android tablet and phone) and Firefox (Windows 10 PC). I should have mentioned that I've found I can still access emails via email client (Outlook and Gmail), so there is a backup, but I'm still keen to get a proper fix.

Thanks.

Thanks for the update Stuman1,

Do please keep us updated on the E-Mail situation when trying to use our web mail function.

Our IT team usually take approx 5 working days (although I do believe there is a backlog at the moment so may take slightly longer) to resolve any open tickets and will attempt to call you when this has been worked on. 

If you don't hear anything by this time next week, we'll take a look into the ticket for you via our private messaging function

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

Hello David,

That's great, thanks for the reply and I'll post again whichever way it goes.

Thanks Stuman1, don't hesitate in getting back to us if you need us further or just to to let us know that our IT team have managed to resolve theissue.

Rob

Now sorted by Virgin Media IT!

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Great to hear Stunman1,

Thanks for using our forum 🙂
Zoie