cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannnot access EMail Account

sheilamalc
Joining in

I have been unable to access my EMail account for more than 48hrs I followed instructions & called 150 explained problem they seemed totally unaware that this is a problem which other users are experiencing & said it would be fixed in 24hrs it is still unvailable.My partners EMail account under the same account in my name Sheila McQuaid Edinburgh is still working.I left mobile number & partners email & have heard nothing.Please can you respond to arrange to PM me as to when this will be sorted !

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Try changing the password for the account concerned.

Sign in to My Virgin Media, go to My Profile and/or Manage Accounts depending on whether the account concerned is your primary account or an additional one. Select the account concerned and then click on Change to the right of password if a primary account or View/Change then change to the right of password for secondary accounts.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

sheilamalc
Joining in

Would appreciate an answer to my query not badges !

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Try changing the password for the account concerned.

Sign in to My Virgin Media, go to My Profile and/or Manage Accounts depending on whether the account concerned is your primary account or an additional one. Select the account concerned and then click on Change to the right of password if a primary account or View/Change then change to the right of password for secondary accounts.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi sheilamalc

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

Sorry to hear of the email issue - did you follow the advice from @Graham_A and if so has it been sorted?

Let us know if you need further assistance

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill