cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can you still access blueyonder email online?

angua-
Tuning in

I moved house last year and have only just regained access to My Vigin Media, they had to transfer my email address to ther new account. However my email inbox is not available when I try to see my email online. Do I need to do something else to connect my blueyonder email address to my account so i can access webmail?

31 REPLIES 31

Thanks for confirming your details via PM as requested @angua-

So it looks like the mailbox in question is still linked to your old account and has not been properly transferred. 

I've raised an IT ticket for you and as soon as I have any updates, will follow up with you 🙂

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

thanks. i would have thought when they sorted out my access to the website they would have done that too!!!! Can they make sure everything is transferred properly as I'm unable to make a new email address or account either on the website.

It has been raised @angua- and as soon as I have any updates, I'll be sure to keep you posted. 

Thanks

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

Morning @angua-a

Just to follow up I've now heard back from our IT team on the back of the ticket raised for you.

They've advised the mailbox has now been added to your account and all records have been updated. 

Could you try accessing this now and let me know how you get on?

Cheers

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

Hi

Back to square one. Can't even login to my virgin media account now. They have undone the one thing that they had fixed.

angua_0-1642944870853.png

Can they just get my account back and access to email - its not that much to ask. Other companies are looking more appealing - a shame after being a customer since before Telewest.

angua_0-1642945563836.png

I was on phone and was passed on to tech support but got cut off. The lady  had said if I was cut off they would call me back....still waiting. On the plus size I managed to get my package changed.

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Sorry to hear about this @angua-

Have the team managed to resolve your issue as of yet?

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

No. i have heard nothing since I got cut off. I was told by the first person i spoke to - a nice lady who dealt with my change of tarriff that they would call me if i got cut off once she passed me to the tech dept - they haven;t. I am not hanging on the phone again - quite frankly the music you play is annoying and having gone through it 4 or 5 times my phone is filing up with text messages telling me how to fix things (useless in this case). It would be great if someone could fix it and let me know - they can check if its working properly once they so-called fix it can't they? Then they can call to let me know.

Fed up.....good job I haven't needed email on the web or to check my bill or anything.

Hi @angua, sorry to hear this is still ongoing. 

Having had a look on our systems the email address seems live. What happens if you try to log in to webmail with the account? 

I have raised a further IT ticket internally for you regarding the email access issue, who will re-contact you as soon as possible. 

All the best. 

Molly