Forum Team (Retired) Jen_A
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 21 of 23
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Can’t send phishing mail

Hi Whatsisname,

Thanks for that 🙂

antiphishing.org has already been added to the list - if you  do encounter any others (legitimate domains) then please do contact me via PM and I'll get them attended to.

All the best 🙂

Jen
Forum Team

Whatsisname
Dialled in
Message 22 of 23
Flag for a moderator

Thanks a lot Jen_A,

Both domains worked fine this morning. It occured to me that domains can be blacklisted quite easily using the junk email choices, whether these are internal to the email app or signalled to servers is unknown to me. If they are signalled to the server are the requests vetted? Is it possible to vet who removes domains from a server and if found to be corrupting they can be censured by loss of service? I leave this with you as food for thought, now that my initial request is successfully dealt with I thank you. 

Seasonal Greetings to all good people and Brexit (couldn't resist LOL Smiley Very Happy)

PS. What is PM

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 23 of 23
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

PM (aka Private Message) refers to 2018-12-13.jpeg located towards top right.

@Whatsisname wrote:

… If they are signalled to the server are the requests vetted? Is it possible to vet who removes domains from a server and if found to be corrupting they can be censured by loss of service? I leave this with you as food for thought, now that my initial request is successfully dealt with I thank you.

IMHO, if censure is appropriate then it can be only against:

• the sender; receipt can only mark the messages they receive as spam or not
  • Virgin Media for not providing better spam handling to differentiate between user identified spam