cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't send email with picture attachment.

Mazz67
On our wavelength

Emails not sending with picture attachment on demand.  Going through much later.  No attachment messages through fine.

6 REPLIES 6

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Mazz67,

Thanks for reaching out to us in our community and welcome back hope you are well, I am sorry it seems to take longer for a email with attachments to come through than a standard email, 

Sending emails with attachments can be slower depending on your internet speed, any spam, virus and malware scans that take place at your side, their side or anywhere in the middle.

Regards

Paul.

I'm the same. I have been unable to send any picture attachements on my gmail. When switching to my mobile data it sends without issue!

Whats the issue here?

cmcgandy
Joining in
just to clarify, mine is failing immediately and is never sent

Hi @cmcgandy,

Thank you for your posts and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm very sorry to hear you're having some issues with sending picture attachments. I can see you've mentioned you're sending them via gmail. To clarify, are you saying you're using a gmail provided email address and that you only have the problem when connected to our broadband/Wi-Fi service?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Yes, exactly that

I'm so sorry to hear that @cmcgandy and that is very odd! 

Do you have any other issues with any other email accounts at all or have you noticed any issues with the broadband connection outside of this? 

Thank you.