cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't see email

ianhb
Joining in

hello! 

Does Virgin block some accounts?  I'm trying to get an email from my employer and I've been told it's been sent about four times now but I can't find it anywhere. I've checked they have the address correct, and all my folders - nada....

7 REPLIES 7

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi ianhb

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

My apologies for the email issue. Are you getting any other emails through or is this the only one you're having issues with?

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Hey John

Everything else works fine.  I just don't know where it's going....

Thanks for coming back to me ianhb,

Can you ask your boss if they are getting any bounceback errors etc?

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Yep.  They're not. and the reason I'm sure that they have it correct is that I need to reset a password and I have to enter an email address.   After a couple of times of nothing arriving, I decided to try a password reset - entered my email address, nothing came.  Tried again deliberately getting it wrong by one letter and it said "email invalid" so they can see what my address should be.  it's my pay you see, if I don't confirm I don't get any money 😞

Thanks for coming back to us @ianhb,

Can you please confirm if any of the E-Mails from your employer have come through since your latest post?

If you're still struggling, I'd be happy to take this to a private message for you to get some further information from you

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

Hi @david_bn. Thanks for checking in. Nope. Still nothing. 

Sorry to hear this @ianhb, let me take a look into this for you, and hopefully I can have this resolved and agree that I take 10% of your wage 😉

Check out the purple envelope in the top right hand corner for a private message from me

Kindest regards,

David_Bn