cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t receive or send emails.

Leevans
Joining in

Any suggestions. As I can’t receive or send emails. I’ve checked my virgin in my area and they say issue with tv ( which is fine) but emails fine. I’ve rebooted my router.  Help!! 

4 REPLIES 4

coenoby
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Leevans wrote:

As I can’t receive or send emails.

1) Is that when you are accessing your email account directly from the Virgin Media Webmail service on the VM website https://mail2.virginmedia.com/  - in which case exactly what error message are you seeing?

2) Or, are you are using an email app (such as the Apple Mail app) or client (such as Microsoft Mail or Outlook) to manage your VM emails?

If you are using an email app you should try accessing the account from the VM website (enter the email address and password into the above link) to see if the issue is with your VM email account. If you get an error message when you try to sign in then post that back here to get advice relevant to that specific error.

Coenoby

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media.

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Hey Leevans,

Welcome back to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your email account at the moment. Are you able to answer the questions that coenoby has asked, this will help us to determine, what your issues are and get them resolved.

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

Thank you. I could access emails from VM website as suggested. So I’ve uninstalled my iPhone email app and reinstalled it. Alls fine now so thank you for your guidance. 

Hi Leevans,

Thanks for getting back to us - we're pleased to hear you've been able to fix the issue 😊

Do let us know if you have any further issues from here and we'll be happy to help.

Beth