cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't log into ntlworld email for some reason

PeterFlower
Tuning in

I've tried logging into the website but I can't access emails that way. I can't get them with outlook or thunderbird either. Why am I locked out?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

If the ntlworld email address concerned is part of your current virgin media broadband account then try following the instructions set out here:

Email accounts locked, mailbox unable, unable to a... - Virgin Media Community - 4808847

If not then post back with some further details about the email address you can no longer access. Do not post the email address itself or any other personal information.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

If the ntlworld email address concerned is part of your current virgin media broadband account then try following the instructions set out here:

Email accounts locked, mailbox unable, unable to a... - Virgin Media Community - 4808847

If not then post back with some further details about the email address you can no longer access. Do not post the email address itself or any other personal information.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Thanks for that, it worked eventually.
I had to change the password three times in succession and delete another sub-email account. I have no idea why the account was locked.
Luckily I avoid using this email as much as I can so locking it (presumably automatically) had little effect. I recommend that others use another email, don't just rely on this one.

Hi PeterFlower,

Thank you for your post, I'm pleased to hear that you now have access again to your email account. I am sorry for any inconvenience caused.

If you experience any further issues from here or need anything else, please don't hesitate to get back in touch.

Beth

Beth