Menu
jg020f706
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Can't log in to email

Hi there 

I've been sent a V6 box but the tracking information has been sent to my ntlworld email. HowrHow I can't log in to this account anymore

Can it be unlocked in order for my to get my barcode for the new box?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can't log in to email

Hi jg020f706,

We wouldn't be unable to retrieve an E-Mail account if this has been deleted. 

If this is linked to an active Virgin Media account you can go through the forgotten password option via our website.

Have you now received your V6 box?

David_Bn

0 Kudos
jg020f706
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

It is the account I log in to my Virgin media account. Every time I go to email it says it's not available.

Nope no box... not got the barcodes so can't pick it up. Spoke with the guy at the shop and he has the parcel but won't let it go without the barcodes.

0 Kudos
jg020f706
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Every time I log on to the main website and click the email link I get this:

Sorry!

Your mailbox is not available at the moment.

Please retry again in one hour and make sure you are using the correct password to access your email from all of your devices.

If the problem continues, please call our team for help on 150 from a Virgin Media phone or mobile, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone and select option 2. For details about how much it costs to call our team from a Virgin Media home phone, visit virginmedia.com/callcosts. Call costs from other networks and mobiles vary.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the response,

I'll look into this for you and see if I can get the barcode resent and update the E-Mail address whislt I'm at it.

Alternatively I might be able to see if there's a reason for that E-Mail address not working.

Look out for the purple envelope in the top right hand corner of the screen for my PM

David_Bn