cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't access virgin media account/emails and can't change my password.

KitKat93
Joining in

I have had a virgin media account for over 10 years in order to access my blueyonder.co.uk email account. I haven't been able to access my emails on any device for over a week. I can't login to My Virgin Media with my email and password and the message that appears says: 'Your email or password was incorrect. Please try again or go back to change your email.' I know my details are correct and I was reluctant to change my password as I know I haven't changed it in the first place, so I am unsure why it would suddenly stop working.

I have since tried to use the forgotten password feature though this hasn't worked. I get to the page where you enter you date of birth and security question answer. I enter these and then press continue and nothing happens, the virgin media logo swirls around but the page stays the same - it doesn't say anything is incorrect, just nothing happens. I have tried to change my password on multiple devices/browsers and have cleared cache/cookies and nothing works.

My virgin media account is a secondary account, however the primary account and another secondary account are working fine. It is just my blueyonder account which I am unable to login to.

Do you have any suggestions on what to try next?

3 REPLIES 3

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi KitKat,

Welcome to the Community and thank you for posting. 

I am very sorry to hear you are experiencing issues accessing your email account with us, we will do what we can to help. 

Before we proceed with troubleshooting, can you please confirm if you have active Virgin Media services with us such as Broadband, TV or Phone?

I am afraid, if you do not have an active service with us, it may be the case that the email address has been deactivated. 

If you do have services with us, we can look in to this further. 

Thank you, 

Nat

Hi Nat,

Thank you for your reply.

We do currently have Virgin TV and Broadband. My virgin media account is only a secondary account that I really only use to access emails.

I've tried logging in to my father's primary account.. but I can't find any options to change/update any of my details to try and get back into my blueyonder account.

He has other secondary accounts for family members which are working fine, it's just mine that seems to have stopped working. I've tried using the 'forgotten password' option and have entered by d.o.b. and security question answer. For the security question, it's down as my mother's maiden name, which obviously I know, but when entering this nothing happens. I'm not even sure if this was set up when my account was created.

Do you have any suggestions or fixes??

Kind regards, 

Kat

Thanks for coming back to us @KitKat93.

I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.
Regards,
Steven_L