cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t access virgin account or ntl email

Cheesie1
Joining in

Ntl email suddenly not working on phone.  Tried logging in on tablet to virgin media and change email.  Couldn’t get in so decided to change email.  Did this too many times and kept telling me password couldn’t be used.  Now getting a DEF01.  Have tried on phone, table and laptop.

6 REPLIES 6

coenoby
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Cheesie1 wrote:

Now getting a DEF01.  Have tried on phone, table and laptop.

If you are getting that error on multiple devices and are unable to reset the password it normally needs action from Virgin Media support staff to resolve the underlying problem

You mention your "Virgin Account", so if by that mean you have a live VM broadband account you can either;

• call VM support on 150 from a VM landline or mobile (or 0345 454 1111 from any phone but that will be chargeable. When you get through take Option 1 for tv & broadband, then Option 2 for technical fault then Option 5 for email issues

or if you don't want that hassle

• wait for one of the VM Forum Team (VM staff who support this forum) to contact you via this thread - they will be able to help you. One of them should contact you in the next day or so.

Coenoby

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media.

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Cheesie1 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums, it's great to have you here. 

I am so sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with your email account. 

Can I just confirm is this email linked to a current and active broadband account with us? 

Thanks again

Yes it is

Hi Cheesie1, 

Thanks for coming back to us about this issue with your email login. 

Can I ask if you're able to login to your Online Account with no issues?

I also have a helpful link here with loads of information around Virgin Media email issues 👉 VM Email Issues

Thanks,

Megan_L

No I can't.

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for your post @Cheesie1.

I will need to take a closer look into this for you.

I will pop you over a PM and we can go from there. 

Zoie