cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't access ntlworld emails

SHBX
Tuning in

Hi there,

My IOS phone and laptop are both requesting that I re-enter my password for my ntlworld.com email address in order to send and receive emails. However, I have tried many variations of my common passwords, to no avail. I have then gone to the Virgin media website in hope of resetting my password but it seems that it no longer recognises ntlworld email addresses? Therefore, I am a bit stuck as to what I can do next to get back access to my email account?! Any help/advice would be really gratefully received.

48 REPLIES 48

Cheers Zak_M

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for coming back to me. 

I have managed to locate the email address,  I have attempted to reenable to mail box, could you see if your able to send an email. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

Wow - you have the power @Zak_M - thank you so much........you're a star 🙂

Any idea what happened and how to prevent it happening again please?

Thanks again....you have restored my faith!

Kind Regards

haynes77

I’m glad you’re up and running again haynes77!

@Zak_M … any update on my email address? I’ve not heard anything and was in a very similar situation to @haynes77

Me again @Zak_M - whilst I've received all the outstanding emails, I'm afraid it appears that I can't send one!

Any suggestions please?

Kind Regards

haynes77

Hi SHBX - I was a bit too hasty as I still cannot send an email!  Fingers crossed @Zak_M can sort us both out 🙂

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

No that I have re-enabled the mail box, could you re-set the password again? We could be on to a losing battle I am afraid. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

I'll have a go @Zak_M - thanks again and fingers crossed!

I’m feeling a tad forgotten about here. I have been messaged twice by two different people to ask for the email address in question and no one has got back to me with an update. I’m anxious to get access to my email address promptly as I’m in the middle of a house purchase and everything is under that address. Please can someone update me ASAP?

ravenstar68
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@ModTeam 

This is precisely why people like @haynes77 should be encouraged to start their own thread rather than piggybacking on to someone else's

Can you please address @SHBX 's issue?  It's his thread.

Tim

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks