Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't access ntlworld emails

Steevie2
Joining in

Hi,

I haven't been able to get into my emails for over 2 weeks, I get this message:

"Sorry

Your mailbox is not available at the moment.

Please retry again in one hour and make sure you are using the correct password to access your email from all of your devices.

If the problem continues, please call our team for help on 150 from a Virgin Media phone or mobile, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone and select option 2. For details about how much it costs to call our team from a Virgin Media home phone, visit virginmedia.com/callcosts. Call costs from other networks and mobiles vary."

I've reset my password but although I can log into my account I still can't get into emails.

Can anyone help please?

5 REPLIES 5

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

The VM Forum Team staff should be able to investigate for you when they reach this thread in due course.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello Steevie2

Thanks for taking the time to raise the email access issue, we appreciate you reaching out to us via the forums and welcome to the community.

I've tried to locate your account to try to understand and resolve the reason for the error message and lack of access but haven't been able to locate an account. In order to look into this further I will need some further details so will send you a Private Message.

Looking forward to your reply.

Rob 

I replied to private message but heard nothing since

Steevie2
Joining in

Can anyone help or at least point me in the right direction?

Steevie2
Joining in

Sorted

Thanks 🙂