cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't access ntlworld email address

smithy23
Joining in

Hi there, 

I have not been able to access my ntlworld email address since yesterday morning. I have tried changing my password as suggested in other forums but this hasn't worked. Could someone please advise on how to fix this?

Many thanks in advance.

5 REPLIES 5

Ayisha_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @smithy23,

Welcome to our Community Forums and thanks for posting. 

I am sorry to hear you are having some issues accessing your email account.

I will pop you a PM now so we can take a closer look into this for you. 

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

smithy23
Joining in

Hi there, 

One of the admins responded to this at the time but it took me a while to respond so I didn't receive a response after that. 

I still cannot access my emails, could someone please help?

Thanks

smithy23
Joining in

Hi there, 

I posted here the other day and got a response but the post has gone cold so thought it may be easier to post again. 

I have not been able to access my emails since around Wednesday morning with the message 'Mailbox unavailable, try again in an hour'. I have tried changing my password as has been suggested on other posts but this hasn't worked.

Can anybody help?

Thanks. 

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@smithy23 

Better to keep to one thread for one problem please, otherwise all manner of confusion often results.

Things have been a little busy in this board the past few days, but I'll ping @ModTeam incase this one's got missed.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Hi @smithy23,

Apologies for the delayed response, I have been offline and only just picked your message up this morning. 

I responded to your PM first thing. 

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs