cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t access my email !!!!

Si-Den
Joining in

Hi,

couldn’t access my emails so tried deleting my account on my iPhone and re-add it but it keeps saying username and password are no recognised 😩 I tried to access the emails through my laptop but it’s saying that the password is wrong for the account but I’ve not changed anything. I use my @virginmedia account for my building business and has lots of emails on it that I need…… please help 🤯

15 REPLIES 15

coenoby
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Si-Den wrote:

Could a VM staff please help me to access my email account ?

To keep things simple I have moved your latest post into your existing thread where you have already asked for the account to be reactivated.

One of the Forum Team should reply to your latest request via this thread in a day or two. However, the reply your received from @Serena_C on 20.12. 2021 seems pretty clear cut to me. 😉

Coenoby

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media.

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Hi Si-Den, thanks for the message and welcome back to the forums, the email account will be disconnected and purged from the system within 90 days. This means that once we delete it we would not be able to reactivate it. I would ask that you check here to see if it is still valid. If it is we will will be able to delete the email account for you. ^Chris

Thanks Chris_W1

I’ve done the checker and it’s saying it’s deliverable and valid. But trying to access it my end is impossible, when I spoke to a VM member on the phone they said it had been locked ? But not deleted.

Cheers Simon

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Si-Den,

Thank you for coming back to us. If this is what you have been advised, I will be more than happy to look into this for you. Please be aware that we cannot guarantee that we will temporarily re-activate the email. I will look into this for you and advise what we can do in this situation.

I will send you a Private Message to discuss this issue further. Please keep an eye out for a purple envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. I will be in touch soon.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Thank you Paulina 🤞🏻

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Si-Den,

Thank you for coming back to me via Private Message. Unfortunately, we were unable to temporarily re-activate your email address, as it has been too long since you've been with us as an active customer. During that time, our system does automatic sweeps of emails that are linked to disconnected accounts and it looks like it finally found yours. Apologies that we're unable to help you further at this moment.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs