cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't access email

phenom
Tuning in

I have been getting the message that email is not available for the last 15/16 hours.  

I have tried different browsers, I have changed my password and I phoned for support last night.

Support said they would pass it on to IT and to wait for 5 working days.

I cannot wait that long I need to access my emails urgently.

Please help.

7 REPLIES 7

phenom
Tuning in

I cannot access my email either through virgin media page or through my phone.  I have tried changing the password and it is not working.

Please help as I need urgent access to my email account.

Hi there @phenom

Thank you so much for you post and I am so sorry to hear you are facing this issue with your email.

I am going to send you a PM so we can look into this for you, please keep an eye out for the purple envelope in the top right corner of your screen alerting you to a new message. 

Thank you. 

Thank you!  I have replied.

Who is Bob and how did you get to speak with him?  I also can't access my email account.

how you access help chat please?  I have been told I need to wait up to 5 working days.

Thank you so much.  I will try again.  It sounds like the luck of the draw.  I started corresponding on here with someone who aimed to help me but after giving my security details they said they had sent me a test email and had i received it?  I said I can't access my email account at all so have not received it and have not heard anything since.  This is infuriating.  I also have had the account for many many years and never had a single problem until now.  I guess it's time to switch email providers but only once I have managed to save everything from the virginmedia account.  Let's hope I manage to get Bob too 🙂

Sofia_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for getting back to us @phenom, I'm sorry to hear this. 

I can see Ashleigh has responded to you over PM, please get back to her there. 

Thanks, 

Sofia
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide