cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't access email on desk top

catriona79
Tuning in

Since Virginmedia have made changes to their website, I can't access my email.  I click on the email link and it doesn't work.  I can access mail on my phone as usual.

5 REPLIES 5

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@catriona79 wrote:

Since Virginmedia have made changes to their website, I can't access my email.  I click on the email link and it doesn't work.  I can access mail on my phone as usual.

Try using this direct link: https://mail2.virginmedia.com/

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

HI catriona79, thanks for the message and welcome back to the forums. I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble with the emails. Can you confirm if the issue was resolved by using the link Graham_A sent? Do this happen on all browsers. Please let us know and we will aim to get this resolved for you. ^Chris

Hi,

No,the direct link didnt work. It goes to a blue page saying "connection error, this service is not available right now".  Can get into email on Firefox but not chrome.

Can you clear cache/cookies for me and try again?

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

It is resolved thanks.