Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Can't access Email

I can't access my email and haven't been able to do so for over two months. I'm partially sighted so trying to deal with things like this is particularly tricky for me. 

I had a brush with a scammer as a result of which I changed all of my passwords including my Virgin Media one. From that point onward I've been unable to access my mailbox on either the web client or via my iPhone. I spoke to Gaurav in your IT department who says that my email is not mapped to the mailbox. I've subsequently spoken to Bradley who’s discounted my bill but I'd rather have access to my email please. My son took this screenshot of what we see when I try to access the mailbox via the web browser on a phone.

Virgin Email.jpg

As a side issue, I can now no longer log into my mobile account as the account says that virgin media email address - the one you gave me when I first joined you - isn't valid!

Please can you help to sort this out? I've been told three times that a ticket has been raised and nothing ever seems to happen. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can't access Email

@MEP1 Welcome to the Community.

The VM Forum Team should be able to help you with this.  They will respond to this thread either later today or over the weekend.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can't access Email

Hi MEP1

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. 

I am sorry for the email issue. I'll PM you now to look into this

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos