cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can someone help me get into my ntlworld email please

DaveG46
Joining in

Hi, just wondering if someone can help me get into my ntlworld email I've tried to log a couple of times this week but just get 

Your mailbox is not available at the moment 

I'm still a VM customer but have to be honest and say its a long time since I've been in my email as I get them redirect to my Gmail. Having told me Dad off for hoarding his emails last week, I thought I best check mine to see what's in there 🙈

Thanks 

1 REPLY 1

coenoby
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@DaveG46 wrote:

Your mailbox is not available at the moment 

That error usually means that Virgin Media have locked your account for some reason. See their post on that here https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Email/Email-accounts-locked-mailbox-unable-unable-to-access-ema... 

You will see from that post that you need to reset your password by changing it to something you have not used before.

The post includes the link ( this page ) on where to go to change your password but is a bit light on the details. Here is a brief summary - once you have signed into the My Virgin Media account click on the "Update settings" tab and then  the "Account details" tab. Scroll down that page and you will see a place to edit the password.

If that does not do the trick post back here.

Coenoby

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media.

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks