cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blueyonder log out

Andy0608
Joining in

My elderly mother has been logged out of her blueyonder account, and can't get back in with her correct password, and is in a bit of a state with it, as she uses it daily. She does have a active VM account but was recently hacked via FB and had that stolen, so we are obviously concerned. Can anyone please help?

1 REPLY 1

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Have you tried resetting the password via this link Forgotten your Password? | Reset Here | Virgin Media? If this fails because security question answer were not set or are no longer being accepted post back here to have issue flagged to the forum team.

FWIW do consider migrating your email needs over to a new email provider to likely benefit from:

• improved account security, i.e. multifactor authentication
  • improved spam filtering
  • better support
  • no longer having to fear loss of email account when deciding on broadband service provider — Virgin Media email accounts are deleted 90 days after broadband service termination

-- 
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Click helpful.jpeg Mark as Helpful Answer and solved, or use thanks.jpeg Kudos to say thanks