Menu
RichPDiddy
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Blueyonder emails sent from Gmail End up in spam for some gmail recipients?

I send and receive all emails using gmail.  I have 2 POP accounts setup in Gmail for two blueyonder email addresses.  Over last few months I have discovered much of the mail I send ends up in the recipients spam folder - below is a screenshot of a spam flag from another gmail account I sent a message to, the message says  "It has a from address in blueyonder.co.uk but has failed blueyonder.co.uk's required tests for authentication"

Also showing the gmail settings for the blueyonder account in question.

thanks in advance for any advice.

Blueyonder_Error_Edit.pngHow my email is flagged in somebody elses gmailPOP Blueyonder settings.PNGsettings for one of my blueyonder email accountsi

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Blueyonder emails sent from Gmail End up in spam for some gmail recipients?

Looks as if the answer is contained in message 3 of this thread:

http://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Email/Sending-as-blueyonder-e-mail-from-gmail-spam-issue/m-p/346...

RichPDiddy
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Blueyonder emails sent from Gmail End up in spam for some gmail recipients?

I was being a bit thick.  I was messing with the incoming settings but of course it makes no difference, I hadn't seen the separate outgoing settings and once I had it was easy to see that I had the email addresses set up as aliases and set up via the old blueyonder server not the virgin media one, I also had my username as only the first part of the email address not the full address - so it was wrong in several ways!

Graham_A wrote:

Looks as if the answer is contained in message 3 of this thread:

http://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Email/Sending-as-blueyonder-e-mail-from-gmail-spam-issue/m-p/346...

0 Kudos