cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blueyonder emails disappeared

LHAI22
Joining in

All my blueyonder emails vanished from my devices on 26th May. There was a problem with virgin in my area so hopping they would return once the problem was fixed. Called the help desk but no help.  Done the usual checks and emails no where to be found. Please can someone help these are important emails.  

3 REPLIES 3

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @LHAI22,

Thanks for your post, and welcome to our forums.

I'm sorry to hear you're having some issues with your emails. Can you please confirm  Can you please try signing in to your Web Mail from here and letting me know how you get on? In addition, can you please confirm what device(s) you are using to connect to your emails? We may need to see if they need reconfiguring on your end.

You can view more on how to set up the emails again by heading here and scrolling to the "How do I set up my Virgin Media email on a device" section. It is recommended to use the IMAP settings rather than POP settings.

Cheers,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ

Thank you for responding.  I check the emails settings and they all seem to be okay.  The emails have also vanished from the Webmail.  I access my emails using my phone (I Phone SE) and and Apple Mac (using outlook).  

It is very strange that when I accessed my emails first thing that morning all emails had vanished from my inbox and I only had a handful sent that morning.  My sent folder seems to be unaffected. 

Hi @LHAI22

Thank you for your reply.

I have taken a look at things from our side and will just need to send you a private message so I can confirm a few things securely with you.

Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of the page and pop me a reply when you can. 

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide