cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blueyonder email

jbnufc
Joining in

Hi I can't access my blueyonder email account it is asking me to verify my identity but when I input my details it does nothing. Any help please.

John.

17 REPLIES 17

Hi thanks for your reply I cannot log into my emails on any device. App or Web.

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Based on those screenshots it looks as if you need to change the password for the blueyonder email address.

Sign in to My Virgin Media, go to My Profile and/or Manage Accounts depending on whether the account concerned is your primary account or an additional one. Select the account concerned and then click on Change to the right of password if a primary account or View/Change then change to the right of password for secondary accounts.

Once you have done this you will need to enter the new password into your email client as well as the VW webmail page where you have added the blueyonder account (as shown in your last screen shot).

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

I have tried this and it doesn't work. I can't log in to change the password. 

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

The Forum Team will need to take a further look.

@Paulina_Z  The OP is now saying that they cannot log into their primary My Virgin Media account to check their profile.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Ok hope they can help me. I have trips and flights on email that I can not access. 

Hi @jbnufc

Can I just check please, are you currently an active broadband customer of ours?

Please pop me a reply when you can.

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Yes I am.

Thanks for confirming jbnufc,

I've popped you over a private message to get a few more details from you in order to help (purple envelope, top right hand corner)

Alex_Rm