cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blueyonder email

Traceyahunt1
Joining in

Hey there 

I read that @ Zack was able to help with a blueyonder email account that the service user was no longer able to access. Same’s happened to me and I would really appreciate help. I have spent hours/weeks on the phone with various VM operators/technicians but to no avail. The issue is I can not verify the account without having access to that account to enable verification!  An alternative option ie via a text message would do it but there seems no alternative other than sending an email to the account you are having an issue with!!  Help would be appreciated 🙏🙏

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Traceyahunt1 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums, it's great to have you here. 

I am so sorry that you have faced this issue regarding your email, can I ask if this is connected to a current and active broadband account with us? 

Thank you.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

1 REPLY 1

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Traceyahunt1 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums, it's great to have you here. 

I am so sorry that you have faced this issue regarding your email, can I ask if this is connected to a current and active broadband account with us? 

Thank you.