cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blueyonder email

Katyb3
Tuning in

Good evening I have followed all advice on accesseing my Blueyonder email which is still live on my phone but I have a new VMaccount

I need to change the password on my blueyonder account any ideas much appreciated Thank you 

4 REPLIES 4

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Katyb3 When you took out your new Virgin Media broadband account did you ask for your email addresses from your previous account to be moved to the new account, assuming that the blueyonder email address in question was part of your previous account?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Hi Graham,

Thank you noIdidnt as for some reason my blueyonder account was never disabled, so I still used it, however it looks like its been compromised and I need to reset just in case 

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

If the blueyonder email address is not linked to your current VM broadband account then it is likely to fall into the category of orphaned account.  Access via an email client usually continues for a while after access to the VM mail webmail page is shut down.

You could try changing the password.

To change the password for email accounts you need to log into the My Virgin Media account for the email account concerned using the email address and current password. You then click on Update Settings > Account details and scroll down to password and click on edit.

https://www.virginmedia.com/my-virgin-media/home

This may restore temporary access to the account to allow you to save important emails before it is finally closed down fully.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Thank you I really appreciate your help 🙂