cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blueyonder email

rainydazzle
Tuning in

Hi

Can anyone please help me. I’ve not been able to access my blueyonder email since October. I get a message saying my mailbox is unavailable

thanks

6 REPLIES 6

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

See Email accounts locked, mailbox unable, unable to access email account, malware letter

-- 
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Click helpful.jpeg Mark as Helpful Answer and solved, or use thanks.jpeg Kudos to say thanks

Thanks for your help but this didn’t work. I changed the password and I still get the same error message

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Issue has been flagged to the forum team; be aware it can take them a few hours / days to respond.

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Good morning @rainydazzle

Welcome to the forums & thank you for taking the time to post. 

I am sorry to hear that you have been experiencing this issue with your email address. 

Please could you confirm if you are a current virgin media customer? 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

Good morning

thank you for responding. I have actually now managed to change my password and access my emails. I did this by doing it on a computer rather than my phone  

thanks for everyone’s help

Hi @rainydazzle thanks for getting back to us.

And thanks for confirming you've managed to resolve the issue with your email access. Remember if you ever need assistance in the future, our fantastic community and forum team are always willing to lend a hand.

Regards

Lee_R