cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blueyonder email 'unavailable' since Monday night

BeginnersLuck
On our wavelength

Hi there,

My Blueyonder email has been 'unavailable' since Monday. On desktop I receive this message:

Your mailbox is not available at the moment.

Please retry again in one hour and make sure you are using the correct password to access your email from all of your devices.

And on mobile, I receive a similar message:

No password provided for blueyonder.co.uk

Which just isn't true, as I've not deleted or changed my Blueyonder password from my phone. 

The webmail issue is a semi-regular occurrence with Virgin Media which usually corrects itself in a few hours, but now this is affecting more than one device, it suggests there's a bigger problem here. 

Can any moderators help, please? I really need to be able to access this account today.

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@BeginnersLuck  The first thing to do is to follow the instructions set out here:

Email accounts locked, mailbox unable, unable to a... - Virgin Media Community - 4808847

If you still get the mailbox unavailable message an hour after making the changes then post back here for further assistance.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@BeginnersLuck  The first thing to do is to follow the instructions set out here:

Email accounts locked, mailbox unable, unable to a... - Virgin Media Community - 4808847

If you still get the mailbox unavailable message an hour after making the changes then post back here for further assistance.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Hi, @Graham_A, thank you for this - it worked!

You may not be able to answer this, but do we think the update may help the on-off issue with floods of spam? Let's hope so! 

Hi BeginnersLuck, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear you were having an issue with accessing your mail. 

I'm glad the advice from Graham_A helped you to regain access. 

If you are getting spam emails, be sure to mark them as such so we can improve our spam filters. 

If you have any further issues, pop back and let us know. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs