cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blueyonder email sign in

finneyr
On our wavelength

Hi I can’t seem to sign in online to blue yonder email I have emails coming through on my iPhone but I want to sign in on desktop site so I can tidy up and change password as I have had issues with Netflix being taken over so I am trying to change all my passwords can you advise 

28 REPLIES 28

coenoby
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@coenoby wrote:

Similarly a Virgin Mobile customer, again as I was for a while, does not get free broadband.

Apologies, I meant to say free email service  not free broadband.

And thanks to SDC and MissPasko for pointing it out. 👍

Coenoby

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media.

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

finneyr
On our wavelength

All I am saying is I asked when I was moving house and was told would fine 

when I say load emails, I can see the subject headers and who it’s from but when I go into the email it just says loading and nothing else ,if I forward on still can’t see content. 

anyway I’m done now sick of it all . 

thanks for all your help guys 

GWJW
Joining in

Virgin still will not let me access my Blueyonder account on computer. I have one Media account which is accessible but does not contain all my blueyonder email.

I still have Blueyonder on my telephone. Virgin help @150 states Virgin email can only be removed when cancelling my complete virgin account. Ugg.

Virgin need to make both email addresses available on my computer. I see others with same  problem. What can we do.

Emily_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for the post GWJW and welcome to our community. 

Can we please confirm if you've checked the email addresses are still active on mailtester.com?

If still active, are you aware which My Virgin Media account these are attached to if they're not on your current active account?

If on an old account and still active we can transfer the old emails to the new account, however, this would remove any emails on the new account as it would replace them.

Thanks, Emily.

Thanks

Blueyonder is my active account and in wide use and still needed.

So if you can advise how to get all blueyonder on the computer in media account, but not destroy my blueyonder account.

Please advise.

Gordon 

Where is reply to my latest request for help.

GWJW

Emily_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Sorry for any confusion, previously you advise that you cannot find the email in question on your active My Virgin Media account? So this may be on a previous account and we'd need to confirm if the email is active or if it has been removed as per our 90 days email deletion process after accounts are cancelled. 

Thanks, Emily.

Both email accounts are active. But Blueyonder not available on computer.

I need to keep blueyonder account for Phone and tablet also.

Emily_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

I'll pop you over a private message to see if we can locate the email in question, although as advised, if this is on a deactive account the only option would be to replace your current emails on your active account to get this put onto the active account.

Thanks, Emily.