cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blueyonder email sign in

finneyr
On our wavelength

Hi I can’t seem to sign in online to blue yonder email I have emails coming through on my iPhone but I want to sign in on desktop site so I can tidy up and change password as I have had issues with Netflix being taken over so I am trying to change all my passwords can you advise 

28 REPLIES 28

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Follow these steps to change the password.

Sign in to My Virgin Media, go to My Profile and/or Manage Accounts depending on whether the account concerned is your primary account or an additional one. Select the account concerned and then click on Change to the right of password if a primary account or View/Change then change to the right of password for secondary accounts.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

finneyr
On our wavelength

Thanks graham but it won’t let me login says wrong email/password 

I can’t even ask to get details reset as I am only a mobile customer now as I moved house and virgin don’t serve my new address . I am getting emails fine on my phone and iPad but I can’t get logged in on desktop site at all 

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Has all the symptoms of the account being in the process of closure, as should happen 90 days after you stop being a VM broadband customer.

Make the most of your phone and iPad access to save the emails that you want to keep.  You should set up a new email address, if you haven't already done so, preferably one not tied to an ISP.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

finneyr
On our wavelength

This annoying as I left in October and asked if I would have to stop using my blueyonder email and was told no 

Sorry if you was advised that you could continue using your Blueyonder email after disconnecting with us finneyr. Unfortunately as @Graham_A has said, all emails will be deleted after 90 days of the disconnection. Please make sure that you back up all important emails and make the necessary arrangements for your emails/contacts before it's deleted by our system.

Regards,

Lisa

finneyr
On our wavelength

Hi 

I don’t understand why I can’t keep it I have had this email address before virgin was around. I left in October 2019 as no fault of mine as virgin don’t service my new property and this is now April 2020. 

I have lots of things come to that email address for personal and work and sounds like at any day I could lose everything that has been saved. Can you give me a specific date I need to change everything by. 

Hi finneyr,

We will usually terminate email accounts after around 90 days of the account being disconnected, however, sometimes it can be sometime after the 90 day mark. We allow this time so it gives you a chance to go through your emails to save or transfer any important ones you may want to keep to another third party mailbox.

Again, apologies if this was not made clear to you at the point of your disconnection, but we wouldn't be able to keep email accounts open if you are no longer an active Virgin Media customer.

All the best.

Beth

Beth

finneyr
On our wavelength

Hi 

I am still a Virgin customer as I pay for 4 mobile contracts with you guys !! 

Virgin Mobile ≠ Virgin Media.  Email is a free add-on service for customers of Virgin Media who have an active broadband connection.  That is the way the system is set up.