cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blueyonder email problems

mted1
Joining in

I have exactly the same issue. Can't access an email account that was set up a long time ago as i can't remember the password. Resetting the password would send a message to the same email account that i can't access - help!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@mted1 wrote:

I have exactly the same issue. Can't access an email account that was set up a long time ago as i can't remember the password. Resetting the password would send a message to the same email account that i can't access - help!

The VM password reset process does not require access to the email account as no verification email is sent.

Follow the process set out in the relevant link on this page:

virgin-media-reset-username-and-password 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@mted1 wrote:

The VM password reset process does not require access to the email account as no verification email is sent.

Follow the process set out in the relevant link on this page:

virgin-media-reset-username-and-password 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Good Evening @mted1, and a very warm welcome to our Community Forums!

Can you please advise me if the advice issued by @Graham_A has allowed you to solve this issue?

If you're still struggling with this, we can take this to a private message to see what we can do

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

Thanks very much, all sorted

Excellent news @mted1, pleased to hear this has been resolved for you!

Thanks for your help @Graham_A!

Kindest regards,

David_Bn