cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blueyonder email not working

AnnS1
Joining in

My Blueyonder email stopped working last Thursday 28th. I was told this was a VM issue and to try again in 24hrs. It's now been 3 days. I can't get anyone to speak to on the 'phone but am just wondering if this is a wider VM issue or is it just me? If anyone can help - thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

albob
Superfast

the first question to ask is do you have an active broadband account with Virgin?  -- if not your email address is liable to be deleted.....

and second - have you tried the advice in this sticky

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Email/Email-accounts-locked-mailbox-unable-unable-to-access-ema...

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

6 REPLIES 6

albob
Superfast

the first question to ask is do you have an active broadband account with Virgin?  -- if not your email address is liable to be deleted.....

and second - have you tried the advice in this sticky

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Email/Email-accounts-locked-mailbox-unable-unable-to-access-ema...

I have a new Virginmedia account opened 5 weeks ago but was keeping my Blueyonder email for the 90 day period - I linked it to my new account. 

I did try that advice - but I can't log in to my blueyonder email to change my password as the message says: oops something is broken this part of the site isn't working at the moment etc

Hmm, sounds like you need  help from a Virgin media Team Member....

Hello Ann51

Sorry to hear of the email access issues, we appreciate you taking the time to raise this with us via the forums and welcome to the community.

Two of the questions have already been answered in that you're an active customer and that you have reset the password. This may be an issue during the opening.

To look into this further I will need some more details from you, I will send you a Private Message to get some details from you.

Rob

Thanks for your reply - all sorted thanks. I changed the password and that partly worked. Emails could come in but not send. Then today they stared sedning - I didnt change anyhting it just started working. So thanks for offer of help but all OK now. 

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @AnnS1,

Thank you for the update with this 🙂 I am glad to see it is working for you now.

Have a lovely day.

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide