cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blueyonder email not working

inspplod
Joining in

My Blueyonder email stopped working suddenly yesterday on phone and computer - cannot access it on web either - error message asking me to input password or cancel or retry - no joy - spoke with Virgin yesterday who say it can take up to 5 days. I use my Blueyonder email for my business - I have deleted and reinstalled to no avail. Anyone help while I wait for Virgin please?

5 REPLIES 5

Tom_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi inspplod, thanks for getting in touch.

Sorry to hear about the problems you've had with your email address. It sounds like an IT ticket has been raised for this, the SLA is 5 working days but in many cases these would be resolved sooner. 

I'd like to take a further look into it and see if there's anything we can do to help/move things along - just look out for my PM (the purple envelope) and we'l take it from there.

Tom 

inspplod
Joining in

Hi Tom thank you - however what have you set my password to so I can get in to change it please as it shows still not able to send although am receiving! Kind regards Jeff ([Removed])

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

Tom_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Jeff, sorry for any confusion - I haven't reset your password that's something you would usually do yourself before trying to sign in to the mailbox again. If you have any trouble doing that please let me know.

Tom 

Thank you Tom for all your assistance in this matter, it is really frustrating. It has worked for a few days now, but on tenterhooks in case it happens again. Kind regards Jeff

Don't hesitate to reach out again should you have any further issues @inspplod, we're always happy to help.

Have a lovely weekend. 

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs