cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blueyonder email no password provided

Simon210
Tuning in

Tried changing the password, as suggested by the moderator  but to no effect. Accessing via email app on ipad gives error message "no password provided for  blueyonder.co.uk" and accessing via Web gives error message starting  with "Your mailbox is not available at the moment......" phone up reset password still not working any help please 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Thanks for coming back to us and for your patience, while we are getting this issue resolved @Simon210.

I have looked into your account and can see that an IT ticket has been raised and is still open, I will be contacting the agent that has raised the order for an update and ask them to escalate this to the IT support team.

We will be back in touch as soon as we have any further updates on this for you 

Regards,

Steven_L

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

16 REPLIES 16

Sofia_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Simon210.

Welcome to the Community and thanks for your first post, we're happy to have you with us 🙂

I'm very sorry to hear the password reset didn't work, I appreciate this is frustrating and we apologise for any inconvenience caused. 

I'm going to send you a PM for more details so we can get this sorted for you. 

Please look our for a notification in the purple envelope located in the top right hand corner of our screen. 

Thanks, 

Sofia
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Jencoug
Tuning in

Has this been resolved for you?

I've had the same issues for the past 4 weeks. I've rung twice and also gone to the online chat twice and I've had to go over the same issues each time and its still not been resolved. This is a known issue so why aren't Virgin being more helpful? I've even changed my password, they have too and yet my emails download to Microsoft Outlook on an laptop without re-setting the password on it!

Can you help?

No still ongoing ☹️

Still no emails 

Thanks for coming back to us and for your patience, while we are getting this issue resolved @Simon210.

I have looked into your account and can see that an IT ticket has been raised and is still open, I will be contacting the agent that has raised the order for an update and ask them to escalate this to the IT support team.

We will be back in touch as soon as we have any further updates on this for you 

Regards,

Steven_L

Thanks Steven 

Serena_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks @Simon210, we're happy to help 🙂

Pleaase stay tuned for further updates regarding the IT that was raised. Thank you for your patience.

Kind regards,

Serena

Any news 3 months now