cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blueyonder email issues

Spurgei
Joining in

Hi does anyone know if there are issues with blueyonder emails at moment? mine is or appears to be working but my wife’s that is linked to account is not working since yesterday.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Spurgei  There is a current issue affecting some accounts: https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Email/Known-Issue-Email-Disruption-hF010434911/td-p/5244530/jum...

Until that is resolved it is hard to know if that is the cause of your wife's email problem.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Spurgei  There is a current issue affecting some accounts: https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Email/Known-Issue-Email-Disruption-hF010434911/td-p/5244530/jum...

Until that is resolved it is hard to know if that is the cause of your wife's email problem.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello Spurgei

Sorry to hear of the email issues experienced with your wifes account, we can understand the frustration and appreciate you raising this via the forums. Welcome to the community.

What is the issue experienced with the email address/account? Have you been able to check the link provided to see if it is the same issue as explained there?

Rob

Hi problem still the same my blueyonder ac working and my wife’s is linked to same account but hers has just stopped working. 
message said that there had been problems on Wednesday and it was being looked at but as of yet still unable to receive emails or send them says username or password is incorrect.

My wife hasn't changed password or anything 

so don’t know what is happening.

Hi Spurgei, thanks for getting back to us.

Sorry to hear your wife is now unable to access her email address and for any inconvenience this may be causing.  I would like to take a closer look on your behalf.  I am going to send you a private message. Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee_R