cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blueyonder email hacked

HappyHour
Tuning in

I have a blueyonder.co.uk account which appears to have been hacked as  the password has been changed and I cannot gain access. How can I resolve this please?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@HappyHour wrote:

Thank you for your reply, Ive followed the links and this appears to relate to virginmedia email, is it also relevant for blueyonder?

Yes it does.  Blueyonder is one of the email domains managed by Virginmedia since NTL merged with Telewest following their purchase of Virgin Mobile.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

If the account's primary account was not compromised then:

Otherwise:

Once access has been regained follow the advice here My Virgin Media account has been hacked

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

HappyHour
Tuning in

Thank you for your reply, Ive followed the links and this appears to relate to virginmedia email, is it also relevant for blueyonder?

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@HappyHour wrote:

Yes it does.  Blueyonder is one of the email domains managed by Virginmedia since NTL merged with Telewest following their purchase of Virgin Mobile.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Thats great, all sorted, thanks for your help

Sofia_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @HappyHour

Welcome to the Community and thanks for your first post, we're happy to have you with us 🙂 

I'm glad to see the Community was able to advise you on this and that the issue is now resolved. 

If you have any further issues, please pop another post on this thread and we'll happily assist. 

Thanks, 

Sofia
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide